So I spent this whole week doing another Full Micro Master Training. It was an amazing class of 4 students who flew to me from Hawaii, Iowa, and Missouri, all eager to learn the ins and outs of scalp micropigmentation. They were the most fun group I've had in a while, and also so deeply interested in learning the art of SMP. I feel honored and privileged that people who do extensive research choose Full Micropigmentation for their Micropigmentation Training from all over the country, even if that means they have to take a long trip to Las Vegas for the training (I know, could be worse).
These 4 students were so much fun: we laughed, joked, and learned quite a bit together. As my classes have increased in size and demand over time, I'm still trying hard to keep the intimate feel of my 1 on 1 SMP training courses that I originally started with years ago. People like to be involved. They want to learn, they want to ask questions, and be involved in a learning process where they get to try out everything they're learning and make all the necessary adjustments they need through open dialogue.
The environment we have created here at Full Micropigmentation for the Training Program really makes people feel comfortable in this type of setting. They can ask any question without feeling intimidated, they can discuss different ideas, be involved interacting with their fellow students, and get lots of hands-on work done, all while laughing and having a good time. I'm proud of being able to provide this type of training to my students, it definitely didn't happen overnight as it took some tweaking and adjusting over the years. Just like a good artist who is always learning and evolving, the training program has been evolving over time as well, and I'm sure it will continue to evolve as I do over the years. Whoever you end up choosing for your SMP Training, I appreciate all of you, as we are all on the same path of learning, evolving, and helping others through our art.
What are the most important factors when deciding who's the best artist or company when it comes to Scalp Micropigmentation Training?
1. Make sure the SMP Artist and Company has many years of experience and has been working on clients almost daily for most of those years. You definitely want training from a reputable artist and company, withe great reviews, and many years of experience which should equate to thousands of sessions and hundreds of clients or more.
2. Make sure you read the company's reviews. In this day and age, this is essential. Read through the reviews and see if they're authentic (unfortunately some companies post fake reviews but you can usually spot these if you look closely). You can watch testimonial videos for most experienced artists as well, these are harder to fake, especially when you see authentic emotions from real clients.
3. Make sure the Artist is somebody you personally respect and would get along with. For me it's always important that I build relationships with people who have similar values to me in business or in life. And also make sure the micropigmentation artist that you choose does the type of work that you personally look up to. Everybody has different taste when it comes to art, food, etc...SMP is no different.
4. Make sure you look closely at the SMP Artists portfolio of work. Zoom into the photos, looked for healed results, and look for a wide variety of treatment types - transplant scars, thinning, balding, variety of hairlines, density, etc. The more variety of situations the scalp micropigmentation artist has dealt with, the more experienced they will be in teaching about different situations that come up in our industry.
5. Do not look for the cheapest or the closest artist you can find. This should be a no brainer, but you'd be surprised.
6. Make sure your Trainer is clear, thorough, and passionate about Scalp Micropigmentation. When you are passionate about something, you will enjoy teaching it to others. The joy will be contagious for everyone in the training, making your experience much more enjoyable, and educational as well.
Where to Get the Best Scalp Micropigmentation Training?
Once you’ve gone over these questions and understand what factors determine the best scalp micropigmentation training, you can choose the best scalp micro pigmentation clinic for you. At Full Micropigmentation, Joe Barghi has completed thousands of sessions with satisfied clients and students from all over the world. Full Micropigmentation has locations in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and over 20 major cities across the world. Our Full Micro Training Program is held every 2-3 months is Las Vegas. You can contact the team for more information about our detailed training program.