Train With One Of Our Founders!
Face to Face hands on training with Marvin Furrow. Two or four day training in our office with a real client.
After completing the training course, each student will be awarded a Certificate of Completion, documenting their skill and expertise.
The FULL Training Programs are headed by our Co-Founder and world renown Master Artist, Marvin Furrow, as well as Master Artist, Tyler Bennet. Through our in-depth One-on-One Training, we will teach you the art of SMP as well as customized techniques we've developed over the years here at FULL. You will also receive some invaluable Business & Marketing Tips from our Founder and CEO, Joe Barghi. All of us here have many years of experience in the SMP industry as well as extensive business experience, which is why we are regarded by many as industry leaders. Our training programs are some of the most detailed and intensive SMP training programs available in the world, covering every detail from the art of SMP to the business side of things.
The FULL Training Program is offered as a One-on-One Training with a maximum of 2 people per course, not a big classroom with many students. With this structure, you are able to receive the proper attention and training to help you actually learn the material being taught, and be able to properly apply it to real life situations. Please note that our courses are usually sold out several months in advance, so book early to secure the next available spot. Trainings are usually held on the last week of each month, but there are some exceptions, so please call to confirm dates.
All training programs will include all the supplies you will need to get started: gun, power supply, needles, ink, and more ($1,500 value).
- The cost of the FULL 2-day Training Program is $4,800.
- The cost of the FULL 4-day Master Training Program is $7,500. You will get to shadow Marvin or Tyler as they work on actual clients.
- The cost of the FULL 4-day Master Training Program with Apprenticeship is $10,000. Includes work on actual clients, as well as apprenticeship hours and continued support.
A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. For more information or to check availability, call 702-333-1181 or email info@FullScalp.com
We look forward to working with you!
Marvin Furrow's Training Background, Awards, Accolades
- Marvin Furrow is one of the premier and most sought after SMP Artists in the world. With over 8 years of Micropigmentation experience, thousands of heads completed, and hundreds of artists trained under him, Marvin has perfected the art of Micropigmentation creating the most realistic looking hairline humanly possible.
- He is regularly requested by Hollywood celebrities, professional athletes, singers, entertainers, business owners, and everyday people who just want to go to the best for their SMP procedure. Marvin is the Co-Founder of our company and still works on clients scalps everyday. He has also personally handpicked a few elite FULL artists over the past 2 years who have now become Master Technicians under his apprenticeship.
- Co-Founder of FULL Micropigmentation
- FULL Micropigmentation Master Certified SMP Techinician
- FULL Micropigmentation Master Trainer
- Trained and apprenticed with the originators of Scalp Micropigmentation technology shortly after it was first developed in the United Kingdom.
- Trained and apprenticed alongside Zang of HIS Hair Institute, Jonathan Gerow of Gerow Ink, & Bryce Clevleland of Scalp Aesthetics.
- Has used his experience to combine the best aspects of multiple SMP techniques from around the world in order to create his own unique FULL technique.
- Has personally trained hundreds of upcoming SMP technicians around the U.S.
- Has completed thousands of SMP Procedures and has perfected the art of SMP.
- Has performed SMP on many well known celebrities and athletes in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. This list includes A-list actors, NFL/NBA players, grammy award winning music artists, and some of the top comedians and performers on the Las Vegas strip.
- Regarded as of the most well-respected SMP Artists in the world.
- Marvin has used all of his previous years of training, working, and perfecting SMP to create the most educational and useful Scalp Micropigmentation Training Program available in the world today.
Here's What You'll Learn
We will even teach you how to market your business!
Schedule a Consultation Now!
Do you want full micropigmentation training from the best pros in the industry?